NIHL 0 HATES ALL OPPRESSION
YOU MUST CREATE YOUR OWN CULTURE TO FREE YOURSELVES!!
THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCIST
The great are great only because we are on our knees. Let us rise! --Max Stirner, The Ego and His Own
Government is an association of men who do violence to the rest of us."
Leo Tolstoy, Russian Novelist and Christian Anarchist
Governments and the military purport to protect the public from enemies, and if there were no enemies they would have to invent some, for the simple purpose of rationalizing their existence ....
Laurance Labadie, son of Joseph Labadie
If I can't dance I don't want to be part of your revolution.
popular paraphrase of Emma Goldman
- the Bible is the most shoplifted book in America.
- 47% of homeless people have children under 18.
- 1/3 of Taiwanese funeral processions include a stripper.
- it takes 3,000 cows to supply the NFL with enough leather for a year's supply of footballs.
- for every 2 homicides in the U.S. there are 3 suicides.
- 17 million animals are trapped in the u.s. each year for fur, and for every animal trapped, 2 more animals (such as dogs, cats, deer) are accidently trapped and killed.
- Americans spend 6 billion dollars on their lawns each year.
- the amount of money spent on trash disposal in American schools is equal to that spent on new textbooks.
- 1 ton of toxic waste is produced by the U.S. military every minute.
- 1 billion animals are killed each year in experiments.
- U.S. tuna fishermen are permitted to kill over 20,000 dolphins every year.
- Americans throw away 10 million cigarette lighters every week.
- men commit suicide 3 times more often than women do but women attempt suicide 3 times more than men.
- in the U.S. alone, the adult film industry averages a 5 billion dollar gross each year.
- at the height of its power the greek city of Sparta had 25,000 citizens, and 500,000 slaves.
- 3.5 million children under the age of 6 suffer from lead poisoning.
- one acre of land can produce 20, 000 potatoes. one acre of land can produce 165 pounds of beef.
- over 12,000,000 people were killed in the Holocaust.
- air pollution contributes to 2% of all deaths each year.
- on average, 100 people choke to death on ballpoint pens every year.
- only 1 in 10 baby chimps survive the trip from the jungle to the zoo.
- 10% of the Russian government's income comes from the sale of vodka.
- in 1992, 430, 000 people in the world died from cancers resulting from nuclear testing radiation.
- it takes 23 gallons of water to produce a pound of tomatoes. it takes 5,214 gallons of water to produce a pound of beef.
- Americans throw away 20 billion disposable diapers each year.
- guns are the method of choice in over 90% of suicides.
- of the 34 chemicals most widely used on lawns, 25% can cause birth defects, genetic mutation, and cancer.
- 35% of the people who use personal ads for dating are already married.
- 80% of usda chicken inspectors no longer eat chicken.
- in the states of Washington and Montana it is still legal to execute people by hanging.
- the average American uses 168 gallons of water a day.
- the Bible devotes less than 500 verses on faith but over 2000 verses on money and posession.
- 50% of all trash thrown away could be recycled into new products.
- it takes 1 pound of grain to make 1 pound of bread. it takes 20 pounds of grain to make 1 pound of beef.
- slaves were originaly sold to white people by black people.
- over 700,000 tons of hazardous waste is produced in the u.s. every day.
- over 8 million tons of oil are spilled into the worlds oceans every year.
- if we had the same mortality rate as in the 1900s, more than half the people in the world today would not be alive.
- 75% of grain sent to third world nations goes to livestock production, most of the meat produced is then exported.
- 7 suicides are mentioned in the Bible.
- 2.5 billion batteries are thrown away each year in America alone.
- it has been calculated that in the last 3,500 years, there have only been 230 years of peace throughout the civilized world.
- religion has been the cause of more wars than all other reasons combined.
- in the past 20 years approximately 1 million species have dissapeared from the worlds tropical rain forests.
- 6 times more jobs are created by recycling as opposed to landfill operations.
- there is a car stolen in the U.S. every 20 seconds.
- every 3.6 seconds somebody starves to death, 75% of them are children under 5.
- its illegal to sell vibrators in Arkansas, Georgia, Ohio, Alabama, and Texas. But it's legal to sell handguns in all 50 states.
- every year more than 280 million newly hatched male chicks are thrown into garbage bags or grinders to suffocate, be crushed, or hacked to death.
- women who eat eggs triple their chance of getting breast cancer.
- salmonella from eggs and meat cause 3,800 deaths per year in the U.S. alone.
- the average vegetarian lives 6 years longer than the average meat-eater.
- an American male meat-eater has a 50% chance of dying of a heart atack, compared to a vegetarian who has less than a 1% chance.
- heart disease is the leading cause of death in women, and the cholesterol which causes heart disease is only found in animal products.
- vegetarians have only 40% of a meat eaters cancer rate.
- one hundred million pigs are killed for food every year in the U.S. alone.
- almost 2 acres of tropical rainforest disappear every second.
- the life expectancy in Niger is 41.
- the U.S. cattle industry produces 158 million tons of waste per year.
- livestock production is the #1 cause of water pollution in the U.S.
- 50 percent of men who eat meat regularly die of heart disease. 4 percent of men who eat no animal products die of heart disease.
- Americans spend over 1 billion hours stuck in traffic each year.
- 2 million gallons of motor oil are dumped in American waterways each year.
- 5 billion gallons of water are flushed each day in the united states.
- sewage treatment facilities in the U.S. discharge 5.9 trillion gallons of sewage wastewater into coastal waters every year.
- Americans dump the equivalent of 21 million shopping bags full of food into landfilIs every year.
- 25% of U.S. nuclear reactors would not be able to contain a core breach meltdown.
- the United States imports over 100,000 tons of beef from Central America each year.
- 22 million acres of land have become unusable due to desertification.
- in the U.S. 33% of all raw material consumption is used solely in the production or meat, egg, and dairy products.
- the countries with the diets highest in animal products are also the countries with the highest rates of cancer, heart disease, diabetes, osteoporosis, etc.
- in 1987 450,000 minks died on fur farms from heat exhaustion.
- out of every that Americans spend on food, $1 pays for packaging.
- 65% of garbage in the U.S. is packaging.
- 500 new dumps are built each year in the United States.
- 2 million sharks die in driftnets in the North Pacific every year.
- over 1 billion trees are used to make disposable diapers every year.
- 74 different kinds of pesticides have been found in drinking water.
- over 100 chemical contaminants have been found in the breast milk of nursing mothers in the U.S.
- pesticides that are banned in the U.S. (such as ddt) are regularly sold to 3rd world countries.
- 90% of nursing mothers who were meat eaters had ddt in their breast milk.
- to date, cleaning up storage facilities for nuclear debris has cost taxpayers 200 billion dollars.
- in 1989 the U.S. military used 200 billion barrels of oil, enough to keep all american public transit systems running for 22 years.
- today 10% of children in developing countries die before the age of five.
- 840 million people (1/7 of all humans) live in the condition of chronic, persistent hunger.
- the vast majority of starving people live in South Asia and sub-Saharan Africa.
- war causes 10% of hunger deaths.
- seniors in the U.S. make up 16.5% of all emergency food pantry clients, 17% of all soup kitchen clients, 4% of all emergency shelters clients and 17.5% of the clients fed by other programs such as Meals on Wheels.
- in 1999, 31 million Americans were unsure of where their next meal would come from. 12 million of these were children.
- the majority of hunger deaths are caused by chronic malnutrition.
- one woman in eight either has or will develop breast cancer in her lifetime.
- during the year 2000, 182,000 women were diagnosed with breast cancer, and 43,300 women died of breast cancer.
- diabetis kills more people than AIDS and breast cancer combined.
- 15% of young teen girls have experienced violence from someone they have dated.
- 1 out of 5 girls are in controlling relationships. 1 out of 9 of those result in a violent relationship.
- someone is diagnosed with breast cancer every 24 seconds.
- car crashes are the second leading cause of death among young african americans.
- only 2% of Americas electricity comes from clean renewable energy sources.
- the U.S. is responsible for emitting 25% of global greenhouse gas pollution.
- burning fossil fuels like coal and oil is the biggest contributor to global warming.
- substance abuse is found in 70% of the parents whose children are raised by their grandparents.
- almost 135,000 new amputations occur each year.
- couple who marry between the ages of 20 and 25 have an 80% divorce rate.
- These facts I lifted off of sadistic system,so be sure to check out their way cool site.
SITES TO HELP IN THE CAUSE
SHAREWARE MUSIC MACHINES.TOOLS TO CREATE NOISE FOR FREE,OR CHEAP.